1 am a mother of 3 children and I am so proud of them!!! They are in my heart always! Where I go they go with me! I love them passionately!!!! When I started my family I decided I would do better than what I had growing up. I would be a great mom to them, teach them good and right, and protect them from harm. In some ways I have accomplished this but I've learned that i have made some hurtful mistakes and when I realized their pain I decided I can turn it around. I am currently working on my relationship with my kids so they can heal and feel more loved by me. I am praying for their forgiveness and love.
I am First Officer of my riding club, Southern Cruisers Houston Ch. 49!!! Another passion of mine!! If you ride come join us! All bikes are welcome! Ladies come join us for rides and bike nites!! And know we are a riding club with an eating disorder! :)
As of March 30th, 2012 I am unemployed from the chemical plant where is was their CMMS Asset Administrator. I have mixed thoughts and feelings about this new work status of mine.. hence what a better place than my tblr to put it down!
Reply to my posts! Some of them or all of them! Welcome!!
Oglala Girl, Oglala Lakota American Indian
Gonna sing this weekend!
Singing helps form and strengthen the emotional bond between a group of people.”
There is a difference between blaming and shaming a person. Blaming is being told you did something wrong. Shaming is being told that there’s something wrong with you, and you’re worthless, bad, inferior or inadequate. Examples of shaming statements include:
· "You were a mistake; I wish I’d never had you"
· “You’re useless; you’ll never amount to anything.”
· "You could never do what he/she does"
· "You’ve ruined my life; you ruin everything for everyone"
Adults shamed in childhood have the following traits:
1. They are afraid to share their true thoughts and feelings with others.
2. They are terrified of intimacy and put up walls in relationships. They also fear commitment as they expect to be rejected.
3. They are often extremely shy, easily embarrassed, and are terrified of being shamed or humiliated. They tend to suffer from debilitating false guilt.